Municipal/ Special vehicles
Mercedes-Benz Actros 1842 4x2
19 661 GBP
2013, 622000 km, 4x2, Diesel
92 897 GBP
2018, 355000 km
Mercedes-Benz ATEGO 1323L Ksa-kori +PL
65 681 GBP
2020, 162850 km
Mercedes-Benz Atego 1223 Pritsche m. Atlas Kran u. Greifer Euro 3 4x2 (7)
14 080 GBP
2005, 683644 km, 4x2, Diesel, 2-axle
Scania R490 LADEBORDWAND BDF
37 433 GBP
2015, 970000 km, 6x2, Diesel, 3-axle
Mercedes-Benz Arocs 2545L HAD LENKACHSE 3-Seiten Kipper L-Fhs
59 928 GBP
2016, 453000 km, 6x4, Diesel, 3-axle
Mercedes-Benz Actros 1936 Box 8.20x2.46x248 lbw 2000 kg
19 618 GBP
2014, 1241875 km, 4x2, Diesel, 2-axle
MAN TGM 15.250 SCHUIFZEIL LBW TWISLOCK
14 552 GBP
2010, 630937 km, 4x2, Diesel, 2-axle
A truck is a wheeled motor vehicle transporting cargo. There are lots of trucks by size, power and configuration. Depending on the size, they are divided into several categories:
- light trucks represented by minivans, pickup trucks, tow trucks and others;
- medium trucks (box trucks, platform trucks, fire trucks, etc.); heavy trucks (garbage trucks, tipper trucks, tractor units, refrigerator trucks, etc.);
- super-heavy trucks (haul trucks, ballast tractors and others).
Body types of trucks
- Flatbed trucks have only a chassis. They are used to haul different sorts of materials that are held down with the help of ropes and sheeting.
- Tipper trucks have an open-box bed that is hinged at the rear and lifts at the front. So that allows the material from the truck to be unloaded. Tippers are used for landscaping and demolition to carry big amounts of sand, gravel, etc.
- Crane trucks are trucks with attachments of cranes of different types.
- Box trucks consist of a rigid body with walls and a roof. They are suitable for secure transporting of goods.
- Refrigerator trucks have a temperature-controlled body with a refrigerator inside. They are used to haul food or any materials keeping the appropriate temperature.
- Tank trucks have a tank fitted to the chassis for carrying liquids, gases and bulk materials.
- Curtainsider trucks have a roofed frame with canvas curtains that can be drawn back and let the truck to be loaded.
- Cab chassis trucks are vehicles with no bed attached to the frame. They have just rails and cab. So the customer can add all the necessary equipment for his or her needs.